03 Aug University of Creative Technology Chittagong (UCTC)
University of Creative Technology Chittagong (UCTC) is a university located at Chittagong. It was established on 15 Jun, 2019..Its EIIN is 138264.
University of Creative Technology Chittagong (UCTC) is one of the newest technology based Government and UGC approved private universities in Bangladesh. The credit for establishing this University goes to University of Creative Technology Chittagong Trust (UCTC), the founder organization of the University, all the members of this trust, and especially Mr. Mohammad Osman who is the dreamer of this University. University of Creative Technology Chittagong is a non-political and non-profit oriented voluntary organization, registered in December 2014, under the Societies Act XXI of 1860 with the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Seeing the absence of institutions of higher learning based on technology and with an innovative vision, UCTC responded to the need for a university under the private initiative in the public sector. The Trust discussed the concept of a private technological university in this region with a group of intellectuals, thinkers, and educationists, from home and abroad. Dedicated and creative personalities came forward to materialize the dream of such an institution by putting their ideas, energies and fulfilling other requirements. On June 17, 2015, University Grants Commission of Bangladesh (UGC) visited this university for inspection and provided a satisfactory report on campus and necessary documents.
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- UniversityUniversity of Creative Technology Chittagong (UCTC) University of Creative Technology Chittagong (UCTC)
- Founded15 June, 2015 15 June, 2015
- Motto (EN)Innovation, Creativity & Change Innovation, Creativity & Change
- FounderMohammad Osman Mohammad Osman
- EIIN138264 138264